Photo by Marissa Tiel
10 YEARS STRONG – Sonja Seeber runs above Chadburn Lake during the Coast Mountain Trail Run Thursday night. The trail runs, which were started as an off-road alternative to the Sports Experts 5K Fun Run/Walk have retained strong participation over 10 years. Each week the trail runs are set on different routes, as flagged by organizer Nancy Thomson and her trio of Karelians. ‘There’s so many trails,’ said Thomson. In July, the trails runs will cover the four different legs of the Yukon River Trail Marathon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Gov’t soliciting views on carbon tax rebate (16)
- Woman says she’s suffered serious impairments (10)
- Confiscated pills confirmed to be fentanyl (7)
- Contracting firm sued for $15,000-plus (6)
- Sign sparks wonderment about arterial road area (5)
- Clothing to be banked, baled and shipped out (5)
- Coroner defends not calling for inquest (3)
- Bus driver, company sued following accident (2)