- Salvation Army a long way from reaching $78,000 goal (8)
- Latest outage sees estimated 7,825 customers lose power (7)
- Man claims he was assaulted in custody (7)
- Yukon government seeks dismissal of company’s claim (4)
- Council adopts 2018 spending plan (4)
- Optimism reigns at major tourism summit (3)
- Public hearing on tiny houses set for Jan. 15 (1)
- Canada won’t swallow five poison pills: MP (1)
June 20, 2017
- Francophone festivities planned for under the Midnight Sun The Association franco-yukonnaise (AFY)
June 16, 2017
- Books about bees, barbarians and bullies ( Bookends ) Benedict Bear led a simple, ordered life, a life in which honey played a very large part.
- On Stage This Weekend he Northern Lights School of Dance
- Sandra Schmirler Foundation helps hospital The Sandra Schmirler Foundation has made a $50,100 donation to the Yukon Hospital Foundation
- Oscar Pet Of The Week
June 15, 2017
- Proud Grads The Individual Learning Centre’s graduating class of 2017
- Gearing Up For The Show Hip-hop dancers took to the Waterfront Wharf
June 14, 2017
- Sun shone on commissioner’s final tea The 45th annual Commissioner’s Tea
June 12, 2017
- Band society sounds the final note on 2016-17 All-City started the year with tones of new beginning band students at our annual Squeak & Squawk Night.
June 9, 2017
- A novel that mixes mythology and marxism ( Bookends ) “The Death of Koschei the Deathless” is an iconic piece of Russian folklore, which Catherynne M. Valente has adapted into a fantasy novel.
- Inspection Time Capt. Matthew Kutryk, centre,
- New stroke treatments are creating more moments There are an estimated 62,000 strokes in Canada each year – that’s one stroke every nine minutes.
- Dale Pet Of The Week
June 7, 2017
- Exploring language and writing in Skagway ( Uffish Thoughts ) Skagway seemed to be mostly overcast and breezy during a lot of the 2017 edition of the North Words Writers Symposium.
June 6, 2017
- Celebrating Murals Artist Ali Khoda,
- Calling Attention To Fitness To mark this year’s National Health and Fitness Day,
June 2, 2017
- Freedom For Fish Caitlin January, an Environment Yukon fisheries technician,
- Music and Dance All Weekend Long Members of the Leaping Feats Creative Dance Works are presenting their year-end show.
- Murder and mayhem among the not-so-idle rich ( Bookends ) I’ve listened to five or six of the V.I. Warshawski novels over the years.
- Morris Pet Of The Week
June 1, 2017
- Mural festival to unite artists, youth, public Have you ever stopped to think what makes Whitehorse so unique and distinguished among many other cities?