Photo by John Tonin
SOME SPOOKY VOLLEYBALL – Grade 8 volleyball teams from a number of schools participated in the annual Spook and Spike tournament on Friday and Saturday at F.H. Collins. Outside of their regular season play, this was the first tournament for the schools since the Early Bird Tournament was held in September. The winners of Spook and Spike received a fitting trophy, a skeleton equipped with wings.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Declaration embodies the Indigenous view (29)
- Avenue realignment, lower speed limit studied (27)
- Conservative critic pays fact-finding visit (7)
- Cathers would improve wildlife management if elected premier (7)
- Things will literally perk at glass-blowing studio (6)
- Yukon’s minimum wage to rise (5)
- Work at protecting the true facts, archivist urges (4)
- Ex-minister remembered as loyal, hard-working (4)