Photo by John Tonin
SOME SPOOKY VOLLEYBALL – Grade 8 volleyball teams from a number of schools participated in the annual Spook and Spike tournament on Friday and Saturday at F.H. Collins. Outside of their regular season play, this was the first tournament for the schools since the Early Bird Tournament was held in September. The winners of Spook and Spike received a fitting trophy, a skeleton equipped with wings.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Proposed hunting regulation changes unveiled (20)
- Supporters gather at café facing eviction (17)
- City council approves Centennial Street complex (11)
- Series of ambitious greenhouse gas controls unveiled (10)
- Find a Family Doctor online program launched (5)
- The Yukon River freezes at Dawson City (3)
- Last call sounds for beloved cocktail inventor (3)
- CAFN mourns passing of beloved elder (1)