Photo by John Tonin
REPLACING THE SKATES – The Whitehorse ski community celebrated the Arctic Winter Games team and the Yukon Ski Team athletes by not lacing up the skates rather strapping on the skis for ski hockey games last Saturday at the ski stadium. The AWG were cancelled on March 7 and the cross country ski nationals were also cancelled.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Cases could have numbered in the thousands: data (22)
- Liberals report radio silence from parties (18)
- Cabott proposes support for business community (10)
- Watson Laker faces several charges (10)
- Patient queries hospital staff’s tendency not to wear masks (9)
- ‘Operators feel like they’re sitting on death row’ (8)
- Tlingit Street reconstruction work awarded (4)
- Sport Yukon doles out year-end awards (4)