Photo by John Tonin
READY, SET, GO! – Runners leave the start line during the Air North, Yukon’s Airline Runway Family Fun Run & Pancake Breakfast on Saturday starting near the airplane hangars. The run featured runners and walkers and the course took the participants on an 8.5-kilometre loop around theairport perimeter.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Safety plan developed for emergency shelter (20)
- Government relaxes border restrictions (18)
- Masks now required at all Yukon airports (12)
- Resident fined for leaving bear attractants on a deck (7)
- Hopefully, the Liberals noticed this occasion (2)
- The question: who will curate the curators? (1)
- Yukoner gains citizenship with pride, gratitude (1)
- Without evidence,‘Spook Creek’ should continue (1)