Photo by Vince Fedoroff
RACE ON – The Sports Experts Fun Run saw a small turnout Tuesday. That did not stop the participants from having fun. Here, Marg White, timekeeper, Bonnie Love, Don White and Mark Smith, left-right, took to the track. Next week, the run will be combined with the Yukon 5km Championships. Thursday, the Coast Mountain Trail Run is on, starting at Miles Canyon and finishing at the Chadburn Lake Day use area. Usually they start and end at the same spot but this run is point-to-point.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Downtown site chosen for drug safe-house (57)
- COVID-19 cases still declining (13)
- City asked to agree to charges reduction (12)
- Public notified of 20 new COVID-19 cases (10)
- Worries expressed over easing of COVID rules (10)
- Families to be refunded for July’s child care expenses (6)
- ‘I’m just glad it turned out the way it did’ (5)
- U.S. border stays closed for another month (4)