Photo by John Tonin
ENJOYING THE DAY – The weekend saw some beautiful weather and here, some paddlers got their boats in the water to take a trip down the Yukon River on Friday afternoon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Curtis plans second run for territorial office (47)
- City pays mere lip service to comments: resident (19)
- YG attempting to work with vaccine supply uncertainties (17)
- Land lotteries lure a record 780 applicants (15)
- YG assists Haines disaster relief effort (10)
- Yukon University board welcomes seven new members (10)
- Encounter with Canada evaporates (8)
- Faro to receive new RCMP detachment (5)