Photo by John Tonin
A NEW LOOK FOR VANIER – As reported by the Star on June 2, the Polarettes Gymnastics club was cleared to run summer camps after CanNor helped them secure the Vanier Secondary School gym. Here the gym is shown filled with gymnastics equipment.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Climate change strategy underwhelms NDP leader (18)
- Potential battery site generates wide opposition from neighbours (17)
- Outside investors have been turned away, city told (13)
- Residents’ anxieties have been heard: Yukon Energy (13)
- Potential Tank Farm lots take another step (9)
- Chart helps parents determine kids’ health status (8)
- Van Bibber to seek second term in Porter Creek North (8)
- Glucose monitoring funding for adults to be permanent (6)