Photo by Photo Submitted
TAKING ON THE WORLD’S BEST – Yukon curler Thomas Scoffin, right, watches his shot during the Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling National event in Oshawa, Ont., Nov. 12. Also keeping an eye on his rock are current Olympic gold medallists Ryan Harnden and Ryan Fry of Team Jacobs. Scoffin played second for Team Bottcher, which finished 1-3. Following the event, Scoffin tweeted: “Amazing week at my first slam in Oshawa! Can’t thank @TeamBottcher enough for the opportunity.” Photo courtesy of Anil Mungal/SPORTSNET
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Petition against carbon tax, CTF urges Yukoners (17)
- Mayor content with citizens’ survey results (9)
- September trial to decide rescue’s future (6)
- Assessment board recommends rejection of land bid (6)
- Parties awaiting decision on Yukon all-season road (5)
- Victim of ricochet has suffered various injuries, suit claims (5)
- Premiers unified on key issues, Silver says (4)
- Government warned against closing airstrips (3)