Photo by Marcel Vander Wier
HANG TIME – Paraglider Trevor Mead-Robins may have had the best view of the Awesome Warrior Challenge held at Mount Sima Saturday. Mead-Robins is a member of the Association of Yukon Paragliders and Hang Gliders.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Tribute’s absence was disrespectful: LFN citizen (22)
- $20-M francophone school’s timeline uncertain (21)
- Yukoners spurn a sales tax, panel found (17)
- Frost cites ‘misappropriation’ in stalled project (12)
- Man is charged after unloaded gun is seized at the airport (10)
- ‘NIMBYism is alive and well here in Whitehorse’ (9)
- Silver rules out sales tax and job cuts (9)
- Mayor explains $20-M spending plans (7)