Photo by Vince Fedoroff
FOR THE CAUSE – More than 120 runners and walkers participated in the annual Law Day Fun Run Friday. This year’s theme was ‘Consent.’ Money raised is being donated to the Women’s Transition home. The T-shirt design by Indigenous artist Blake Shaá’koon Lepine was based on shared understanding.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Eight-member family easing into Yukon life (28)
- Trail improvements planned (8)
- Court hears details of tense YG workplace (3)
- Minto Mine’s labour force is continuing to become smaller (2)
- Ten new homes draw closer to being built (1)
- Work planned for dump due to demolition material volumes (1)
- Air North begins Whitehorse-Victoria flights (1)
- Townhouses plan addresses concerns: proponent (1)