Photo by Photo Submitted
FIRST TO THE LINE – Runner Lindsay Carson won her fourth straight Victoria Marathon 8-kilometre race on Thanksgiving Sunday in a time of 27:26. She was pushed to the limit by second-place finisher Justine Stecko just 12 seconds behind. From Whitehorse, Carson recently moved to Burnaby, B.C. to advance her training and will turn her focus to the B.C. cross-country championships with her eyes set on the national championships in Kingston, Ont. in November. Photo courtesy JESSICA MOFFATT
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- YG turns inward for housing for new workers (20)
- Former councillor wants back into city politics (14)
- Drones, parking kiosks among recommendations (12)
- Most of escaped wild boars remain at large (8)
- Call for new Yukon senator continues (8)
- Hunting permit lottery to be looked at: Frost (7)
- Organics collection plan to cost much more (7)
- LNG depot still being considered for Whitehorse (6)