Photo by Vince Fedoroff
FINISHING TOUCHES – Snowcarver Paul Sparling carves a rabbit as part of the decor for last weekend’s Marsh Lake Cross Country Ski Loppet. The bitter cold forced the cancellation of the loppet and organizers said they looked at rescheduling but just couldn’t find a weekend given the Yukon’s winter schedule of events, such the Rendezvous weekend.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Transit users advised to find alternatives (15)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (9)
- Some buses won’t run today, city says (8)
- Senior injured on stairs after elevator fails (6)
- YP troubled by latest care facility plans (6)
- Cost of proposed infill lots: $230,000 (5)
- Southern Tutchone will adorn city signs (5)
- Frost undeterred by vacant Sally Ann units (3)