In last Friday’s edition, the Star incorrectly named Bill Harvey as being instrumental in the placement of Harvey’s Hut on the Mount McIntyre cross country ski trails. It should have read Bruce Harvey. The Star apologizes for the error.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Transit users advised to find alternatives (14)
- Disaster planning is crucial, conference delegates told (9)
- Some buses won’t run today, city says (8)
- Entrepreneur, innovators to receive a new hub (8)
- Senior injured on stairs after elevator fails (5)
- Southern Tutchone will adorn city signs (5)
- Cost of proposed infill lots: $230,000 (4)
- City to bring forward various issues to local gov’t meeting (2)