- Salvation Army a long way from reaching $78,000 goal (7)
- Man claims he was assaulted in custody (7)
- Latest outage sees estimated 7,825 customers lose power (6)
- Optimism reigns at major tourism summit (3)
- Council adopts 2018 spending plan (3)
- Yukon government seeks dismissal of company’s claim (1)
- Public hearing on tiny houses set for Jan. 15 (1)
- Canada won’t swallow five poison pills: MP (1)
November 6, 2017
- First turn of the season for Rapids speedskaters It was the first test of the year for the Whitehorse Rapids Speed Skating Club at the first club races of the season Sunday evening.
- Glacier Bears make a splash at first meet Three new Whitehorse Glacier Bears club records, along with 15 meet records,
November 3, 2017
- Hands Up The Vanier Catholic Secondary School Crusaders
- Coach, captain reflect on Huskies farewell A journey that started three years ago with the goal of hoisting the championship trophy on home ice will end just as planned.
- First test for new snowmakers as cross-country ski season kicks off Gliding along the fresh powder to the hills to practise their tricks, the Yukon cross-country ski team was certainly in their element.
November 2, 2017
- Volleyball teams bring back gold from Dawson Three Whitehorse high schools took home some hardware this past weekend at the Dawson Invitational Volleyball Tournament.
- Three curling rinks headed to national events Three rinks out of the Whitehorse Curling Club are preparing to represent the territory at national competitions this month.
November 1, 2017
- Five-star Ladroue leads Yukon Info JP Ladroue was in magnificent form for Yukon Info.com
- Glacier Bears to make a splash Jumping into the pool this weekend for the first competition of the season,
- Dawson runner wins B.C. cross-country gold Dawson City runner Jack Amos moved to Victoria at the start of the school year
October 31, 2017
- Commemorative name sought for Dawson pitch Speaking for the Dawson City Football Club/Minor Soccer Association,
- Huskies will not return to defend Coy Cup The Whitehorse Huskies will not be defending their Coy Cup title this season, not having enough personnel to ice a team.
October 30, 2017
- Two sports added to 2020 Arctic Games Two new sports have been announced for the 2020 Arctic Winter Games in Whitehorse.
- Rivermen lose all three in opening series The Yukon Rivermen lost all three games in their opening series against the Thompson Jr. Blazers,
October 27, 2017
- Saved By The Glove The goalie for Pacific Northwest Group
- Rivermen hit the ice tonight The Yukon Rivermen will step onto the ice tonight for the first game of their inaugural season.
- Whitehorse soccer season moves indoors More than 400 energetic youth players bound on indoor fields and courts around the city