- YG turns inward for housing for new workers (23)
- Drones, parking kiosks among recommendations (22)
- Most of escaped wild boars remain at large (9)
- Call for new Yukon senator continues (9)
- YG rejects placer mine in Judas Creek area (8)
- Whitehorse gains a millionaire (5)
- City staff oppose rezoning bid for townhouses (5)
- New boutique hotel to be built downtown (2)
April 6, 2018
- This minister contradicts press releases, colleagues The official Opposition is asking the Yukon Liberals to explain contradictory statements about the status of the Procurement Advisory Panel recommendations.
- Exploring party list proportional representation ( Comment ) The Yukon government is forming a non-partisan commission to study electoral reform in the Yukon.
April 5, 2018
- White House picks its favourite missile story ( Comment ) “We must speak with one voice in exposing the regime for what it is – a threat to the peace and security of the whole world,” Nikki Haley, the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, said in December 2017.
April 2, 2018
- No hell below us, above us only sky ( Comment ) The Pope did not say there is no Heaven.
March 29, 2018
- Forestry, fish and wildlife should be together ( Comment ) If the future of our forests, a “natural resource”, means anything to you … have your say!
- Clintons, Obama were no strangers to Russia ( Musings ) Another eventful month has gone by since I wrote my last column.
- A tornado of confusion and uncertainties ( Editorial ) “The events of the last week have been confusing.”
March 28, 2018
- Self-driving cars: an unstoppable trend ( Comment ) There are always some casualties when a new form of transportation comes along.
March 26, 2018
- A rite of spring: coping with the street clearances ( Uffish Thoughts ) It was a little bit trickier to navigate around Dawson last week as the plows staffed by the contractor carried out the necessary work of stripping the overburden of nearly glacial snow off the streets.