- Optics around office closure ‘horrible’: YEU (20)
- ‘I wish to be paid for the time worked’ (14)
- Riders could avoid downtown trips under bus plan (12)
- ATV bylaw passes first two readings (6)
- Ambulance was being returned, family says (6)
- Rollover takes life of award-winning firefighter (5)
- Missing man found in wilderness (2)
- Probation breach returns man to cells (2)
April 18, 2018
- Liberals’ $26-million bill is unclear When it comes to details on the $26-million carbon tax scheme, there are still more questions than answers.
April 17, 2018
- The possible perils of artificial intelligence ( Uffish Thoughts ) There are a variety of voice-activated assistants now being marketed to help you automate your home life,
April 16, 2018
- The old man rages, and the missiles fly ( Comment ) “I will do such things— What they are, yet I know not: but they shall be The terrors of the earth.” – King Lear, Act II, Scene 4
April 13, 2018
- Spring may be sprung, but the grass sure ain’t riz Ah, spring!
- Gone too soon, but his legacy will linger ( Editorial ) There are more than a few politicians of all levels who could take a page from Joseph Arthur Linklater’s models of passion, commitment, and plainly-spoken idealism.
April 12, 2018
- Syria: two very unconvincing explanations ( Comment ) The FBI raid on the office, home and hotel room of President Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, may persuade the president that a larger, longer-lasting distraction is needed.
April 11, 2018
- We stand up for lawful firearm owners in Yukon This week,
- Stark reminders to be careful on the highways ( Uffish Thoughts ) It was a pleasure this past winter to make two trips down and up the North Klondike Highway without encountering a single vehicle off the road.