- Optics around office closure ‘horrible’: YEU (20)
- ‘I wish to be paid for the time worked’ (14)
- Riders could avoid downtown trips under bus plan (12)
- ATV bylaw passes first two readings (6)
- Ambulance was being returned, family says (6)
- Bright picture forecast for affordable housing (5)
- Rollover takes life of award-winning firefighter (5)
- Probation breach returns man to cells (2)
April 11, 2018
- Attack on grass was unfounded trash I saw the reefer madness letter in the April 9 Star from somebody in British Columbia ranting the most unfounded trash against marijuana.
April 10, 2018
- Homes vs. real estate: examining our values When I was a teenager in the ’60s and looking forward to moving out on my own,
- Ex-presidents had mettle To their credit, the most recent American presidents were not afraid to be interviewed on television talk shows.
- The U.S. interfered in Canada’s ‘democracy’ Ed. note: this is an open letter to Yukon MP Larry Bagnell.
April 9, 2018
- She’s part of the problem Ms. Sally Wright continues to be a carbon-pricing cheerleader.
- Don’t be a dope by using dope! Marijuana is a social evil.
- Should Canadian troops protect our border? t has been reported in a number of papers and online that the Department of Homeland Security announced in a statement Wednesday that U.S. President Trump has decreed that “military forces” – now clarified to mean National Guard troops – would be sent to the Mexico border to “fight” illegal immigration.
- Liberals are determined to take away our freedoms After 25 years of gun legislation, one would think that the federal Liberals would approach firearm regulations based on past statistics rather than basing their regulations on any activities related to firearm incidents.
April 6, 2018
- Survey will help city make the trail decision I am writing in regards to your article “Resident, mayor clash over trail’s use” by Stephanie Waddell that appeared in the April 4 edition of the Star.
- First Nation partnerships are becoming essential As Liz Hanson, the leader of the NDP (No Development Party),
- Liberals have created a back door gun registry The Yukon Fish and Game Association is opposed to Bill 71.
April 4, 2018
- Sustainability ‘plan’ is nothing but empty words There’s a person from the City of Whitehorse who wanted me to do an outline of a proper community plan.
- Monday was a day of closed options It’s Easter Monday; coping OK.
- This was no bad April Fool’s joke! Being that it was close to April 1,
April 3, 2018
- Liberals’ incompetence on energy is limitless In the March 28 article “Renewable energy projects await IPP policy,” the Liberal government’s incompetence on the energy file is writ large.
- Grits are targeting law-abiding gun owners Bill C-71 is part of the Liberal government’s effort to fulfil its election promise to “get handguns and assault weapons off our streets.”
- The arrogant Liberals are demeaning religion Over this past Easter weekend, we saw Israeli soldiers shoot hundreds of demonstrating Palestinians for just standing across the border on their own land.
- An 'Eggcellent' Time For All Hundreds of people attended The Great Beringia Easter Egg Hunt last Saturday at the Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre.