- Eight-member family easing into Yukon life (32)
- Trail improvements planned (11)
- Court hears details of tense YG workplace (10)
- Minto Mine’s labour force is continuing to become smaller (3)
- Ten new homes draw closer to being built (2)
- YG proposes changes to accessing information (2)
- Local bid lowest for construction of new track and field (1)
- Air North begins Whitehorse-Victoria flights (1)
April 12, 2018
- Some politicians just don’t get it! Some Canadian politicians don’t understand morals, ethics, values nor principles.
- Support for Syrian war crimes is dangerous Ed. note: this is an open letter to Yukon MP Larry Bagnell.
April 11, 2018
- Attack on grass was unfounded trash I saw the reefer madness letter in the April 9 Star from somebody in British Columbia ranting the most unfounded trash against marijuana.
April 10, 2018
- Homes vs. real estate: examining our values When I was a teenager in the ’60s and looking forward to moving out on my own,
- Ex-presidents had mettle To their credit, the most recent American presidents were not afraid to be interviewed on television talk shows.
- The U.S. interfered in Canada’s ‘democracy’ Ed. note: this is an open letter to Yukon MP Larry Bagnell.
April 9, 2018
- She’s part of the problem Ms. Sally Wright continues to be a carbon-pricing cheerleader.
- Don’t be a dope by using dope! Marijuana is a social evil.
- Should Canadian troops protect our border? t has been reported in a number of papers and online that the Department of Homeland Security announced in a statement Wednesday that U.S. President Trump has decreed that “military forces” – now clarified to mean National Guard troops – would be sent to the Mexico border to “fight” illegal immigration.
- Liberals are determined to take away our freedoms After 25 years of gun legislation, one would think that the federal Liberals would approach firearm regulations based on past statistics rather than basing their regulations on any activities related to firearm incidents.
April 6, 2018
- Survey will help city make the trail decision I am writing in regards to your article “Resident, mayor clash over trail’s use” by Stephanie Waddell that appeared in the April 4 edition of the Star.
- First Nation partnerships are becoming essential As Liz Hanson, the leader of the NDP (No Development Party),
- Liberals have created a back door gun registry The Yukon Fish and Game Association is opposed to Bill 71.