- Eight-member family easing into Yukon life (17)
- Man acquitted of impaired driving, drug charge (15)
- Scammers have struck Yukoners for tens of thousands of dollars (9)
- Funding becomes more fertile for farmers, producers (4)
- Gasoline price gap is 41 per cent, not 160 ( Comment ) (2)
- Immense challenges have fortified ex-Yukoner (1)
- Building owner handed fines totalling $15,000 (1)
- Air North begins Whitehorse-Victoria flights (1)
May 4, 2018
- Is it inevitable? How many deaths
- We’re spinning our wheels on climate change A major audit has found Canada/the provinces have no idea how to adapt to climate change.
- Who will help me save our socialist utopia? The Conference Board of Canada has forecast brighter days ahead for Yukon’s struggling mining and private sector economy (Star, Apr. 30, May 2, May 4).
May 3, 2018
- Don’t believe the carbon tax low-balling A true carbon tax rebate is not possible because of the federal tax structure.
May 2, 2018
- We differ sharply on this issue On April 23, the Yukon Legislative Assembly passed a law to pave the way for legalized cannabis in the territory.
- Blame our lawmakers for these disgraces Last weekend, while I was walking the Millennium Trail, there were two dogs running loose, with the owners paying little attention.
April 30, 2018
- The location makes no sense The location of the new French school (Star, April 27) should be up on the bench, where there is much easier access.
- Legislated immersion is always perversion Chief Steve Smith, of the Champagne and Aishihik First Nation (CAFN), and his people are committed to the revitalization of the Southern Tutchone language (Star, Apr. 24).
April 27, 2018
- We’re aiming common-sense laws at gun violence There’s been robust debate in Yukon on the perceived impact of the new federal firearms legislation, Bill C-71.
- A criminal investigation is needed Ed. note: this is a letter to Environment Minister Pauline Frost and Walt Monegan, the commissioner of the Alaska Department of Public Safety.
- We decamp with gratitude and a garage sale Goodbye … and thank you. You, the patrons of the Robert Service Campground, have enriched our lives more than you can ever know.
April 26, 2018
- A peaceful solution is the best The Bible includes the quote “An Eye for an Eye,” and this seems to be the current solution to the problems in Syria.